Limited Five-Year Warranty
- the HVAC contractor that installed your product; or
- InnerEco’s customer service department.
This warranty does not cover removal or reinstallation labor costs or other expenses; it also does not cover any shipping costs.
This warranty shall not apply if the defect or malfunction was caused by:
- damage resulting from abusive or unreasonable use;
- neglect or failure to clean the unit;
- use not in conformity with the printed directions;
- supplemental changes; or
- flood, fire or acts of God.
- Damages that are the result of normal wear and tear will not be considered manufacturing defects, under this warranty. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of this product.
InnerEco’s sole responsibility shall be repair or replace the product within the terms stated above. InnerEco SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ANY BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OR ANY OTHER FAILURE OF THIS PRODUCT. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this limitation may not apply to you.
THE WARRANTIES SET FORTH HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE, AND INNERECO EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER WRITTEN, ORAL, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, WORKMANSHIP, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights that vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. If you have any questions regarding this warranty, please contact InnerEco’s customer service department.